We deliver piece of mind.
We deliver home inspections for Sacramento County. We are a local branch from Scharf Inspections, which is building a home inspector team across California
Are you looking to purchase a house?
IWe’re in real estate, so we know how stressful it can be to find the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such a big investment.
You won’t have worry about getting a call from your Realtor stating that there are problems with the property. Never stress over costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t what it seems! Rest easy knowing our team at [company name] will take care of all your inspection needs for you.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This allows the buyer to see what repairs, costs, and maintenance the home will need over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can detect safety issues like radon, carbon monoxide, and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You’ll want to know about any potential dangers lurking in your new home before it’s too late! These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is an important step in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. To ensure you are fully informed about the property, a home inspector will inspect it for potential problems. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. We can help you avoid costly surprises after you move into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You’re about to buy a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. It’s also an opportunity for you and your real estate agent to learn more about the property, so when it comes time for negotiations, you have all the information at hand.
The average person spends less than 2 hours looking at homes before making an offer on one. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. You don’t want to risk losing thousands of dollar because you didn’t do this!
4700 Northgate Blvd. #157Sacramento California 95834United States
Sacramento ( SAK-rə-MEN-toh; Spanish: [sakɾaˈmento], Spanish for ''sacrament'') is the capital city of the U.S. state of California and the seat and largest city of Sacramento County. Located at the confluence of the Sacramento and American Rivers in Northern California's Sacramento Valley, Sacramento's 2020 population of 524,943 makes it the sixth-largest city in California and the ninth-largest capital in the United States. Sacramento is the seat of the California Legislature and the Governor of California, making it the state's political center and a hub for lobbying and think tanks. It features the California State Capitol Museum. Sacramento is also the cultural and economic core of the Greater Sacramento area, which at the 2020 census had a population of 2,397,382, the fifth-largest metropolitan area in California.Before the arrival of the Spanish, the area was inhabited by the historic Nisenan, Maidu, and other indigenous peoples of California.
Things to do in Sacramento, California
Our Newest Profiles